Looking for a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment to lift your skin? Silhouette Soft may be the perfect treatment for you, and is available here at our Birmingham-based specialist skin clinic!
We are leading providers of the Silhouette Soft suture lift, which is loved amongst Dermoperfection’s patients for correcting sagging skin, redefining the jawline and boosting collagen production.
As a CQC regulated clinic, our medical professionals have the scope to perform this treatment, putting you in the safest hands. However there’s a few aftercare pointers to keep in mind to minimise discomfort and see optimal results!
You may experience mild swelling or bruising following the treatment, however this should subside within a few days. You may want to apply an ice pack following the suture lift, and continue to do so intermittently in the days after treatment.
You should also remember:
- No make-up within the first 24 hours – we recommend booking the treatment when you’re having a night-in so you can rest your face!
- Sleep face up for the first 3-5 nights.
- Be gentle when washing and drying your face in the first 5 days, avoiding aggressive rubbing.
- Avoid over exposure to sunlight – book your Silhouette Soft in advance of a holiday to stay safe and see the best results when you’re away!
- Avoid high impact sports for the first two weeks e.g. running.
- Do not use Turkish baths or saunas (3 weeks).
- Avoid dental treatments (3 weeks).
- Avoid facial massages and other aesthetics treatments for the first month. Good practitioners like at Dermoperfection will only create a treatment plan that is safe for you.
These are just some things you should keep in mind after your Silhouette Soft suture lift, however our medical professionals are always here to discuss aftercare with any of our treatments – just book a no-obligation consultation!
And if you want to find out the most frequently asked questions about Silhouette Soft, check out our blog here or take a look at our Treatment Spotlight over on our social media. We can’t wait to see you at our Birmingham medical skin clinic beginning your skincare journey!