At a glance
Dubbed “the most exciting development in injectable treatments for a long time”, Profhilo is hyaluronic acid (HA) based, giving natural but fabulous results for treating skin laxity and boosting the skin’s hydration.
This is not a filler, but rather a bio-remodeller that disperses the HA through the skin to produce more collagen and elastin, which gives you long-lasting youthfulness.
Many patients opt for Profhilo as their introduction into injectables – but this can be combined with fillers and anti-wrinkle injections as part of your treatment plan.
What also sets Profhilo apart from its counterparts is the fact it can be used on the face AND body, also treating the neck, decolletage, arms, hands, abdomen and more.
Dermoperfection is amongst Birmingham’s most trusted clinics for Profhilo – and even one of the best in the UK! We were one of the first clinics to be selected for this treatment when it launched, and we have now been offering it to our patients for 6 years.
Read more about why you should choose Dermoperfection for your Profhilo treatment here.
The benefits of Profhilo include:
- It’s what many patients have been waiting for – a non-surgical treatment that truly revives the skin and makes a visible impact in reducing lax and crepey skin that has occurred through ageing and lifestyle. Find out more about Profhilo for anti-ageing here, and read more about treating sagging skin here.
- Stimulates 4 types of collagen in the first 28 days after treatment due to the slow release of HA – this gives long-lasting rejuvenation!
- Effects that last for up to 6 months!
- Improvements to hydration and overall radiance – you’ll love the skin glow from this “injectable moisturiser”!
- How easily you can fit a Profhilo session into your schedule, as it takes less than 30 minutes. Discover more of Dermoperfection’s “lunchtime treatments” here.
- How it’s the perfect standalone treatment or can be used in combination with other leading treatments at Dermoperfection. Read some of our best treatment combinations here.
- Very little downtime following treatment – read more about Profhilo aftercare here.
The science behind Profhilo
There are many characteristics that make Profhilo unique from anything else available on the market right now! It is thermally cross-linked, generating stabilised hybrid co-operative complexes of H-HA and L-HA.
Despite its high HA content, it has a low inflammatory profile, coupled with pro-healing properties backed by clinical studies.
So basically this is the most natural form of Hyaluronic Acid, that works with the skin’s own cells; it is not mixed with anything artificial that could reduce that overall HA concentration, and stimulates skin healing and improvement.
If you want to start your aesthetic treatment journey with Profhilo, book your complimentary consultation with the Profhilo experts at Dermoperfection, located in The Mailbox, Birmingham.