ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU
At a glance
The state-of-the-art, non-surgical treatment for lifting and tightening the face and body is here, and its name is ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU!
This treatment uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) – but compared to other HIFU treatments, ULTRAcel Q+ is almost 3x faster, resulting in minimal discomfort and quicker treatment time!
Dermoperfection is the EXCLUSIVE PROVIDER of ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU in the West Midlands – read more about this powerful treatment here.
What is HIFU?
This is a clinically proven, non-surgical way of lifting the face and contouring the body. HIFU waves are beamed to a controlled targeted depth, where thermal energy tightens and contracts underlying tissues right down to the muscle layer where structural weakening starts. This is usually only improved by surgery!
ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU is fast, painless and highly effective at reaching the tissues and muscle layers other anti-ageing treatments cannot, making it a hugely popular alternative to surgery.
HIFU focuses the ultrasound energy at the right temperature, triggering the body’s healing process to regenerate collagen and counter the effect of gravity and skin ageing, to safely lift and tighten skin.
Collagen production naturally decreases when we reach 25. As a result, our face, neck, décolletage and areas of the body begin to lose definition, tone and elasticity. This often causes the skin to sag and wrinkle, resulting in ageing skin. HIFU uses multiple module heads to penetrate different depths of the skin to combat all of these ageing concerns!
These lifting, tightening and contouring results last for up to 2 years following treatment!
In addition to these outstanding results, ULTRAcel Q+ is the ONLY device in the world that offers linear technology for fat reduction, using a number of specific module heads that can work at variable depths below the skin. This widely distributes the ultrasound energy, hitting the fat layer and reducing stubborn fat permanently.
You can also check out our ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU FAQs here.
Benefits of HIFU
- Production of new collagen, restoring the skin’s youthfulness
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Refines pore size
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin lifting and tightening
- Body contouring
- Facial sculpting
- Specifically targets stubborn fat deposits to tone areas of the face and body
- Pain-free, with no recovery time!
ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU treatment areas
- Forehead and brow lift
- Mid and lower face lifting
- Neck lifting
- Jowl reduction
- Chin, jaw and neck tightening
- Arms and legs
- Stomach, flanks and back
- Inner and outer thighs
- Treatment frequency is every 3 months
- 2-3 treatments are required on average, although everyone’s response is individual, and some people may only need one. This is dependent on various factors, including skin laxity and individual collagen building process.
- Top-up treatments are recommended once a year. As the skin continues to age, top-ups can help patients keep pace with the natural ageing process.
- Optimum results are seen around 3 months following treatment.
- The effects of the treatment last for up to and around 2 years!
Don’t wait to see the incredible anti-ageing and rejuvenating results of ULTRAcel Q+ – book the best HIFU in Birmingham at Dermoperfection today!
Exclusive providers in the West Midlands.