At a Glance
Dubbed “the hottest aesthetic treatment of the year” in 2024, polynucleotides are making waves as the freshest natural rejuvenation injectable!
And here at our Birmingham skin clinic, we are proud to offer the best treatment brand on the market, Plinest by Mastelli, an advanced polynucleotide-based injectable gel. More than 70 years of research and development has gone into the development of polynucleotides with Mastelli!
But what exactly are polynucleotides? These are derived from salmon DNA, which closely resembles that of human DNA! When used for aesthetic purposes, they are bio-stimulators, kickstarting skin regeneration and are one of the best collagen and elastin boosting treatments.
Polynucleotide injectables work on a cellular level to improve skin quality and repair tissue, and are even anti-inflammatory!
Benefits of polynucleotides
There are many benefits to polynucleotide treatments, including:
- Is a preventative treatment for younger skin.
- Tackles signs of ageing for older skin.
- Boosts hydration and elasticity for glowing skin.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Strengthens delicate skin around the eyes and mouth.
- Comes with little downtime and gives instant rejuvenating results!
- Can be used on the face, neck, decolletage and on various body treatment areas.
- Complements other aesthetic treatments, such as anti-wrinkle injections.
What do polynucleotides treat?
Some of the skin concerns treatable with polynucleotides include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyperpigmentation and other pigmentation concerns.
- Dark circles around the eyes.
- Dehydrated skin.
- Uneven tone and texture.
- Hair loss.
You will see amazing results after only one treatment, but we recommend a course of 3 or more sessions to maximise rejuvenating effects – the improvement in skin quality will then last up to 9 months!
If you want to see the revolutionary effects of Plinest polynucleotides, book with Birmingham’s most trusted clinic today!
Need help or advice?