Dermoperfection x The Laser Fix
Dermoperfection is pleased to present Sciton MJoule BBL (BroadBand Light) + Moxi Laser combination treatment in partnership with The Laser Fix.
This exclusive groundbreaking treatment is available today with The Laser Fix at Dermoperfection, Birmingham’s leading medical skin and cosmetic clinic.
Also known as a photofacial or photo-rejuvenation, Sciton MJoule BBL + Moxi uses innovative laser treatment technology to deliver light energy; this stimulates your skin cells to regenerate and restore your skin, whilst also treating a wide range of concerns.
You can expect brighter, more refreshed skin after just one day!
Moxi is most popular for younger patients starting their skincare journey with lasers, those who are looking to rejuvenate their skin and take preventative anti-ageing measures and those who want a glowing skin treatment with little downtime!
This treatment is just one of many FDA approved non-invasive treatments in our world class brand range.
What does Moxi treat?
Used for singular treatments or as part of an ongoing treatment plan, this combo addresses:
- Signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and sun spots
- Sun damage including sun spots
- Rough texture
- Enlarged pores
Benefits of Moxi
The key benefits of Moxi include:
- Very little downtime – you can wear make-up again the next day
- Works on all skin types, all year round
- Unlike some laser treatments, it is suitable for darker skin tones too, as its gentleness lessens the risk of hypo or hyperpigmentation.
- Very fast – only takes a few minutes on your chosen area, making it a lunchtime treatment!
- Is comfortable and gentle on the skin (we can also use a topical cream to minimise discomfort)
- Improvements are visible after only one treatment
- Produces new collagen for long-lasting rejuvenation
The number of treatments you will require depends on your skin concerns and desired results, but most patients will be recommended 3-6 treatments spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
Results from Sciton BBL + Moxi can be seen after 1-2 weeks, in which time your skin will slough off to reveal renewed skin. The full effect will be seen after 3 months, which will then be visible for up to a year.
We initially recommend a course of 3 treatments, after which we will advise you on when to book top-ups to continue the results you love!
Sciton BBL + Moxi is perfect as a standalone treatment or can be in combination with other aesthetic treatments – just ask during your consultation!
Book with The Laser Fix at Dermoperfection now to see the powerful results of Sciton BBL + Moxi for yourself!