Looking for the best aesthetic treatments for your 60s and beyond?
Here at Dermoperfection’s Birmingham medical skin and cosmetic clinic, we believe nobody is “too old” for aesthetic treatments!
Some common skin and body goals for ages 65 and over include treating fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin, boosting hydration in the skin again and just giving yourself some deserved self-care!
We welcome many patients 65 and over at our purpose-built clinic in The Mailbox, so here’s a few treatments we think you’ll love!
- EMSELLA – age related incontinence can dent your confidence, however there are effective solutions available, including our EMSELLA chair, which has the same effect as 11,000 kegel exercises per session.
- Profhilo – if you’re yet to try this powerful “injectable moisturiser”, now is the best time! This not only boosts skin’s hydration but also remodels the sagging tissue on the face AND body.
- DiamondGlow – we all deserve to glow, so try our Birmingham exclusive DiamondGlow hydrafacial, to rejuvenate the skin and even treat common concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and rosacea.
- Silhouette Soft – this suture (thread) lift is swiftly becoming a top anti-ageing treatment, with its dual effect of enhancing your skin instantly, and regenerating gradually, with results lasting up to 2 years.
- Dermal fillers – our fillers, from leading brands Juvéderm and Belotero, are so versatile that they suit all ages! Our patients in their 60s and beyond love how they fill fine lines and wrinkles, and create a more youthful smile.
If you are prone to wrinkles, dark spots and other pigmentation concerns due to the sun, protect your skin with our SPF products from leading brands Obagi and PCA Skin. These also have moisturising effects for a healthy glow!
These are just a few skincare recommendations for your 60s and better, but our top Birmingham clinicians can offer more bespoke skin advice with a consultation.