Microneedling is one of the most versatile treatments at our Birmingham skin clinic – and this is because you have the choice of 8 different skincare solutions for your own concerns and goals.
Here at Dermoperfection, we use the Mesoestetic m.pen along with their product line c.prof. Not only does microneedling boost collagen production, for firmer and tighter skin, but it also allows active ingredients into the skin, which are specifically chosen for you by our expert clinicians!
The solutions that can be used for your microneedling treatment are:
- Depigmentation – this reduces hyperpigmentation (unwanted pigmentation and discolouration), and is also effective for whitening, lightening, correcting and antioxidant action.
- Photoageing – this tackles skin ageing caused by environmental factors, such as fine lines and wrinkles, and then adds luminosity and vitality to the skin!
- Mesotox – this is a great option to complement your anti-wrinkle injections, and continues to reduce and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Mesopeptide – looking for natural looking rejuvenation? The mesopeptide solution increases collagen synthesis, improving skin’s firmness and plumpness for a more youthful appearance.
- Draining – this has an antioxidant, firming and decongestant effect, which reduces cellulite and volume in areas like the double chin.
- Body firming – this treats flaccidity in the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, breasts and more!
- Skinmark – if your skin concern is scars and stretch marks, this solution stimulates cell repair and restructures breakage of proteins, thus giving elasticity and firmness to the skin.
- Hair loss – this improves microcirculation and nutrient supply to the follicles, which revitalises and strengthens your hair, particularly if you suffer from hair loss.
Microneedling is suitable for all skin types, and our medical professionals will discuss which solution will suit you best during your consultation at our skin clinic.
Since we think microneedling is the perfect treatment for boosting your confidence this summer (and all year round!), we have a special course offer for you to enjoy!
You can get 6 sessions for the price of 4 at £600, a saving of £300! This is ideal as it can take up to 6 treatments to see optimal results.
So if you would love to see how microneedling can transform your skin, why not pay a visit to our Birmingham medical skin clinic and meet the team today?