Microneedling is one of the most popular treatments at our medical skin clinic, and we use the Mesoestetic m.pen[pro] to deliver the most effective results to our patients.
However, microneedling can also be done at home – even though it may be seen as a quicker or easier option, we think in-clinic microneedling treatments are worth the time and money!
But why is microneedling at a skin clinic better? This is why we suggest visiting us at Dermoperfection for this treatment:
- Nothing beats experience – performing any treatment on yourself can be tricky, especially if you haven’t done it before, but our expert clinicians have been doing microneedling treatments for over 10 years!
- Professional needles are longer – this means a greater absorption of the active ingredients, maximising results for skin conditions including hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- You can’t get the same device at home – only professionals can use a derma pen (at-home microneedling usually uses a derma roller); the derma pen is much gentler on the skin, making it almost pain-free.
- You need fewer sessions – amazing results are visible after only one microneedling appointment with us, however we typically recommend a course of up to 6 sessions. In contrast, it takes 3-6 months of frequent microneedling at home to see a difference.
- You can combine microneedling with other treatments in-clinic – some of Dermoperfection’s treatments that complement microneedling perfectly include dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and professional-grade peels.
Your skin deserves the best, and we are the best in Birmingham for microneedling treatments! We also have a very special microneedling course offer, giving you 6 sessions for the price of 4 at just £600 (saving £300).
Choose Dermoperfection if you want to be in Birmingham’s safest hands – book your free consultation with us today.