Did you know that Dermoperfection offers the BEST microneedling brand at our Birmingham medical skin clinic?
Yes, you read that right – microneedling is already a very popular treatment for tackling a huge range of skin concerns, from acne to fine lines and wrinkles, and Mesoestetic takes it a step further with their innovative technology.
Their m.pen[pro] has been dubbed “the ultimate microneedling solution”, with 5 different speed settings tailored to your skin – greater speed helps means greater penetration of active ingredients, and is suited to less sensitive areas, whilst lesser speed offers greater tolerance and is perfect for more sensitive areas.
The headpiece’s automatic, constant and perpendicular to the skin movement also means there is little discomfort and downtime from this treatment, so you can go about your day following your appointment!
We love how this treatment boosts collagen production, thus making the skin firmer and tighter. Then, you can choose your perfect solution for your skin concerns, including:
- Depigmentation – for hyperpigmentation.
- Photoageing – corrects fine lines and wrinkles caused by environmental stressors.
- Mesotox – boosting the effectiveness of existing Botox.
- Mesopeptide – firms and plumps the skin for instant rejuvenation.
- Draining – reducing cellulite and volume (e.g. double chin).
- Body firming – treats flaccidity in the arms, legs, abdomen etc.
- Skinmark – for scars and stretch marks.
- Hair loss – revitalises and strengthens the hair.
Mesoestetic microneedling shows incredible results after just one session, but we recommend a course for optimal results – and we have a very special deal we know you’ll love!
Get 6 sessions for the price of 4, at just £600 (saving you £300)! Book with Dermoperfection’s medical professionals today and begin your journey to skin rejuvenation and confidence with our microneedling treatment.