Self-conscious about hair loss? PRP is the exciting non-surgical solution to promote hair growth that’s got everyone talking!
What is PRP therapy? PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, and the process involves drawing the patient’s blood, processing it then injecting it into the treatment area – in this case the scalp.
This then triggers natural hair growth and maintains it through increasing the blood supply to the hair follicle and adding thickness to the hair shaft, primarily to treat androgenetic alopecia.
Here at Dermoperfection’s Birmingham medical skin and advanced aesthetics clinic, we have introduced Arthrex PRP Hair Treatment to our leading treatment range, to tackle hair loss and restore your confidence!
Typically, an initial 3 sessions is needed to achieve full effects – this then lasts for up to 18 months. We can then advise on safely booking top-ups with our clinicians.
There are many benefits to PRP for hair loss compared to other methods, including:
- It’s non-surgical – this requires no incisions or stitches, also meaning no downtime!
- Quick and easy – PRP treatments take around 30 minutes.
- Safe and natural – PRP therapy has been used for many years for various outcomes, and since it utilises your own blood, there’s no risk of an adverse reaction.
- Minimal pain and side effects – as with all injectables, you may experience some redness and swelling around the injection site, but this only lasts a few days and you can still enjoy normal life in this time!
- Highly effective – this hair restoration solution quickly produces results, with an improvement in hair thickness and density only a few months after treatment.
- Suitable for both men and women!
We pride ourselves in helping all our patients create the best version of themselves, and we will be continuing this with our latest treatment addition!
Aisling said: “I have been going to Stu for years and couldn’t recommend him and his team highly enough. The clinic is so progressional but not intimidating – you feel safe in their hands. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
So if you’re ready to boost hair growth and your confidence with Dermoperfection, book a consultation at our premium clinic in The Mailbox, Birmingham today.