Search
PLIM payment method on phone.

Pay with PLIM at Dermoperfection!

It’s time for a new way to pay – Dermoperfection is excited to now offer PLIM to our patients! 

What is PLIM?

This is a platform, designed for the medical aesthetics industry, gives you an interest-free “buy now, pay later” service.

PLIM allows you to manage and spread the cost on your favourite treatments in-clinic; you can choose from a variety of payment plans that suit you best so you can always say yes! 

This new, flexible payment method comes with an easy application process and customisable payment schedule, making our leading range of advanced aesthetics treatments as accessible as possible to everyone. 

How does PLIM work?

  • You can spread the cost of treatments over 3, 6 or 8 months: customers pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 3, 6, 8 months. Payment plans are available depending on the amount of the treatment costs.
  • 0% interest for the customer: PLIM does not charge any interest on your payments. This means you can enjoy affordable monthly payments without any additional interest.
  • Discretion: PLIM provides an extra layer of privacy and ensures that your medical aesthetic treatments remain confidential. It enables you to pay with full discretion when you choose PLIM as your payment solution. When paying with PLIM you can rest assured that your bank statements are free of any clinic names or indications.

Details of PLIM payment method.

Why choose PLIM?

  • Accessibility
  • Financial control
  • Discreet payments
  • 600+ partner clinics

And more!

Where can I use PLIM?

Dermoperfection and our treatments will be listed on PLIM marketplace, where you can book a treatment, choose a payment plan and checkout. This is accessible via mobile and desktop devices, or you can also pay with PLIM directly in-clinic!

As well as paying for your treatments in installments, you can also use PLIM to check out reviews from trusted clinicians to ensure top quality service.

It’s time to enjoy “self care on your own terms” with PLIM – to discover more about this brand new payment service at Dermoperfection, the West Midlands’ leading medical skin and advanced aesthetics clinic, get in touch with our team today or book your consultation. 

Ready to start your skin and body confidence journey in the safest hands? Dermoperfection is a 5* rated Birmingham clinic, with over 13 years experience in the industry, and over 35,000 treatments performed, so put your trust in us and feel amazing in your own skin again!

*PLIM is a form of credit, which may not be suitable for everyone. Paying via PLIM is subject to approval and may affect your credit score. Find out more about PLIM here.

X
Add to cart